Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Another Update!

We finally got another update. What a joy to see new pics of our girls and know that they are thriving!

“ E especially has grown so much in the past few weeks, and I'm not just talking about her size! Developmentally, E has progressed from standing while holding on to something, to now being able to hold her balance on her own! She can stand for an indefinite period of time, without shaking too much, and seems very comfortable! E even responds to one-step command! It's more falling towards you with her legs moving, but she is getting the idea. She can say "mama" and "dada" as well as anyone else in her room. Now, she does spend quite a bit of time with her mouth on the edge of the bed, so be prepared for her to try and teethe on anything she can get her hands on. J has become much more confident. I mentioned in my previous update how she occasionally likes to be at the edge of the crowd - not this time! She has become very curious, and wanted to spend more time with me when I showed interest in what she was doing. Her eyes and her smile is heart warming too! She goes to the bathroom in the plastic, toilet training seats, which she seems very comfortable using. J really enjoys it when you take her picture as well. E is a bit harder to get to smile, but I just poke her stomach and make exploding noises! That seems to do the trick. Both J and E are healthy and happy!”

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful update!! I remember clinging to every word, every ounce of info we received on our baby!! I'm sure you are doing the same!

Sparkz said...

I have read this several times and have enjoyed reading this. I could have swore I left a comment about it but I guess I haven't yet! I think its so neat to hear about what they are doing. I hate you can't be there to see some of these milestones but its exciting!

Sparkz said...

Sounds like you'll have your hands happily full! :)

I'm still enjoying your book recomendation!