Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Big Things and Little Things



In the effort to reclaim some of my very limited free time here in Mamaland, I finally took the plunge and went over to the Dark Side. This was a huge change but now I will have more time and more money on my hands. At this point, it's the time I covet the most. Give me a few hours and the last thing I want to do is sit under a dryer at the salon. So, bye bye Blondie. A peripheral benefit is that now perhaps people will think the girls and I look more alike!




In addition to big things for me, we've been keeping up on the little things here on the home front. When we are home, we keep busy doing the laundry...



...eating yogurt....



...and occasionally resting in our hammock. Life is better with a little more Brown.

5 comments:

The Stachurskis said...

Amen!! You look gorgeous and so happy! You all are such a joy to keep up on.

Kelly said...

I just went brown last week too!! Life is BETTER with more brown!! Love it! You look great:)

Tanya said...

LOVE IT!!!

Debi said...

You and the girls look awesome!!
Brunetts are beautiful.
It is always so much fun to catch your updates.
hugs and prayers,
Debi

Zoe said...

Wow, you look great! And you looked great as a blonde, too, so win-win no matter what you do!

Brown is beautiful.