Saturday, December 26, 2009

Ridiculously Cute.

Our sweet friend Raya, a professional photographer who also happens to be in our home group, took these amazing family pictures for us. I know I am partial but the girls look ridiculously cute in these pictures. I feel like I should send these to Gladney for promotional purposes! How could you not make room in your heart for precious children like these?

I included a few fun shots she took of us too. We make no claims to be "ridiculously cute". For better viewing of the slideshow, make sure to click on an image so you can enlarge the view!

7 comments:

Rebecca said...

All four of you are ridiculously cute...which definitely makes your pictures ridiculously cute :) Love them all!

Debi said...

Rightly named!! You all are ridiculouly cute. So thankful that you said "yes" when God called you to bring your girls home from Ethiopia.
You are so stunningly beautiful togther.
Love and hugs and prayers,
Debi

Zoe Saint-Paul said...

Gorgeous shots!! All of you.

Christy and Drew said...

Amazing pictures! Your family is adorible!

Gladney said...

I would love for you to send them to Gladney!! Please email any of the photos you are okay with me using on Gladney's brochures and/or web site to nancy.robbins@gladney.org. :)

Meggan Lambesis said...

Beautiful!

Ribbens Family said...

The girls are so precious! What blessings!!