Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Happy Halloween and Still Cranking...


I am still working like mad to get everything in order for Orphan Sunday this Sunday. I get more excited every day as I hear of more people that are coming because they care about orphans. I even got a call from a woman who saw one of the posters I put in Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf! Here are just some of the materials I have ordered that arrived today. I've got boxes and boxes of packets from adoption agencies and tons of great general adoption information that I ordered from The Dave Thomas Foundation (all of which was shipped to me for free!). As bleary-eyed as I am right now, I had to find five minutes to share the Halloween pics of my little Ethiopian butterflies. The Little Ladies loved wearing their wings and caught on VERY quickly to the whole "knock on the door and get free candy" thing. Unfortunately, Eden was in a pretty awful mood most of the day so we didn't get even one smiling picture of her. When we asked her to smile, she would just give us an emphatic "NO!" (Can you guess who is going to turn two in a few weeks?!)




9 comments:

BB said...

We are so excited to go to Orphan Sunday! Good Job!!!

Cassie said...

I think Eden's picture is even cuter with that grumpy face!

Anonymous said...

You are working sooo hard! GOOD JOB! The little ladies rock as usual..... Two little dolls!

Zoe said...

I'll be praying for a very fruitful day on Sunday - looking forward to hearing about how it goes.

Tanya said...

Awesome job promoting Orphan Sunday! Who knows how many seeds will be planted in people's hearts and how many more children will be placed in a forever family! Thank you for your efforts and desire to be an advocate for them. Can't wait to hear how God works through you on that day!

Ribbens Family said...

We are so excited for your Orphan Sunday! We had ours last Sunday because too many of us will be out of town. It was so exciting to see God working among the people!! Can't wait to hear how it goes:)

Debi said...

Adorable costumes and precious girls!!
Awesome work on Orphan Sunday. Can't wait to see what the LORD will do with your obedience.
Love and hugs and prayers,

Debi

Kelly said...

Sounds about right!! :) Still cute as ever:)

Kimberly said...

Great photos! I love the outfits! Thanks for all that you do to raise awareness for orphans, you have a beautiful heart.