Friday, February 13, 2009

No News Yet...

We just found out from our agency that the court has yet to issue a ruling on the request for new court dates. This is an opportunity to keep praying.

I must confess that I am physically worn out from praying about this. Thanks to those of you who have stood with us to lift our girls up. I have to believe that God is listening. That's all we have left now.


"You will keep him in perfect peace,
Whose mind is stayed on You,
Because he trusts in You."

Isaiah 26:3

4 comments:

Christina said...

ughhhh! sorry your delay has been so long. thanks for keeping us posted.

~Laura~ said...

You guys came to mind a few times throughout the day today and I stopped and prayed for you. ((hugs))

Anonymous said...

oh Sarah. I really relate to your comment about praying ... our adoption drove me to my knees ... i couldn't pray any harder ... the delay on our case had me at a total breaking point of submission and sorrow. i will pray for you Sarah!!

Sparkz said...

Yikes. but maybe this is a good thing. hang in there. Were all praying. Did you read the book for the 16th and 17th? I thought it was fitting for what has been happening lately and enjoyed reading it.