Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Prayer Vigil TODAY!

Please join us today as we pray that God will move to expedite the process in the Ethiopian court system so that children can come home now. We'll be praying together at 6:30pm PST - please adjust this for your time zone if relevant. (;

"Assuredly I say to you, whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven. Again I say to you that if two of you agree on earth concerning anything that they ask, it will be done for them by My Father in heaven. For where two or three are gathered together in My name, I am there in the midst of them."

Matthew 18:18-19

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you...He who calls you is faithful, who also will do it."
I Thessalonians 5:16,17 and 24

4 comments:

Natalie Fournet said...

Thanks so much for your comment. You are right...we are not blogging much right now....but we are praying. And I will join you all tonight...I guess at 4:30 my time:)

Rebecca said...

I'm praying for you guys all day today! I will specifically pray at 4:30 (your 6:30 in my area!) as well. Thinking of you guys a LOT.

Anonymous said...

We are praying here in MN at 8:30. I struggled to translate the time but Jason helped me. Love to you both

Anonymous said...

We have prayed and believe it is done. Hallelujah! The girls are set free, IN JESUS NAME. LOVE YOU.