Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Dancing Queens

I haven't uploaded much video here on the blog but this one was just way too funny not to share. The girls love having dance parties. They love anything with rhythm. One of their absolute favorite albums is Putamayo's African Playground. We often begin our days to the opening song "Batu". The other night I was playing some John Legend during dinner and the girls decided to get their groove on at the table. I hope this isn't how we dance but they say kids provide you with a mirror of yourself. Scary.

Disclaimer: Our girls have had dripping noses for a ridiculous amount of time. Please ignore any boogers you may notice in this video. We really do wipe their noses. We promise. Also, we fully acknowledge that Eden is rocking a "hot mess" in this music video. Give her a break. She's two and it's late.

We hope the dancing queens brighten your day as they do ours.

6 comments:

Zoe said...

Adorable! Love the arms up in the air. Don't pretend you don't dance like that :-)

Raya Carlisle said...

I love J's dancing face. I laughed out loud when she said she was dancing like you. Although to be fair, whenever I dance with B I seem to forget all my awesome moves. It's like the mom part of me takes over and wins.

Meggan Lambesis said...

So cute! Biruk often dances with his eyes closed too--they must be really feeling it! ;)

Christy and Drew said...

Sarah, your girls are ADORABLE!!! I love the dance moves. It looks like Mommy and Daddy have taught thier girls how o move! :)

Debi said...

Totally too funny!!! I laughed outloud! So fun to hear thier voices.
Love and hugs and prayers,
Debi

Casey Martinez said...

That was too cute!! They are getting big so fast!! Love the video:).