Friday, January 8, 2010

Something Annoying

The girls new birth certificates finally arrived today and the woman listed as their mother is not me thanks to a clerical error. It took almost six months to get these so who knows how long it will take to get replacements. I'm totally bummed out about this. I'm was also frustrated to read this story today about clothing companies cutting up unsold clothes before throwing them in the trash so no one else could use them. Shame on you, Walmart and H&M. I know of a whole lot of precious kids who would have loved your castaway shoes and coats.


In our family, we think castaways and hand-me-downs, like this sweet vest, are pretty swell. Too bad major corporations seem to be missing the party on this one.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry Sarah! How frusterating!! You finally get them and then for them to be wrong...ahhh. Hopefully they will get it fixed soon!-sara

Sparkz said...

Sorry. I can't imagine how annoying that is. We are still waiting on ours too. All we have received is a receipt so it must be out there somewhere. I think that is worth expediting!

Don't even get me started on wal-mart... the only thing it is good for is standing in when you get a referral call...